Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sarah Haskins on Vagina Euphemisms!

Friends, I am a bad, lazy blogger. And no, I am not about to remedy that - I'm only here to bring Sarah Haskins back into your life!



That Australian series of beaver commercials = kind of priceless, no? I also find it hilarious that US marketers took a ridiculous, tongue-in-cheek British commercial consisting of an over-the-top musical number about "mowing the lawn" and made it a unintentionally creepy commercial where self-shaping plants seem to be stalking unsuspecting women. The weirdly Puritanical sensibilities of America strike again!

But in short, Sarah Haskins continues to be awesome. And who doesn't enjoy a feminsit comedian who makes the occasional joke about semiotics and/or Star Wars? Love it.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Now Patti. It has been over nine months since your last post. I know you have more thoughts!

eagerly awaiting a new post,
<3
Donna