Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jon Stewart on Gaza



Jon Stewart once again proves that he is awesome, taking US politicians to task for their bias in discussing the Gaza conflict. I have to agree with Feministe as to the best line in this clip:

Bloomberg: If you’re in your apartment and some emotionally disturbed person is banging on your door, screaming “I’m going to come through this door and kill you!” do you want us to respond with one police officer, which is proportional, or with all the resources at our command?

Stewart: I guess it depends if I forced that guy to live in my hallway… and make him go through checkpoints every time he has to take a shit! But then again, by removing him by force… as long as you really believe that there will be no more crazy people left in New York… oookay!

No comments: