Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On my conspicuous absence

I know, I know... I've completely disappeared in the last couple weeks. Again. In my defense, it's the time of year for final papers, obsessively listening to "Winter Song" by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson instead of writing said papers, and basking in Christmas cheer. These things are time consuming. On the plus side, I'm now officially done with my first semester of grad school, and appear to have survived. My brain's still checked out, however, so it'll be a couple days before I get around to posting all the extended rants that I've been pondering lately.

Instead, in honor of finals, I leave you with this delightful video that I recently discovered. I recommend watching it before every daunting task (such as, say, being in the same house with your family for more than 3 days this holiday season).

40 Inspirational Speeches in 2 Minutes

1 comment:

Steve said...

That is awesome. "The may take our lives, but they will never take our... Independence Day!"